Monday, May 13, 2013

Does Get Booked Solid really work? Some reviews...


I have been doing direct sales for about 5 months now. I do not know too many people so I took the advice from "Get Booked Solid". I have already used some of the ideas in the book and they are working! It gets more people in front of you that otherwise you may not have had the opportunity to meet. It has developed sales and leads for recruiting that ... I probably would not have had. THANK YOU for the excellent tips. Lori R., Maricopa, AZ

I like the ideas that are presented! I do believe I can put them to good use. Stepahnie K., Little Rock, AR


The Direct Sellers Guide offers real scenarios and useful information to lift any consultant to the next "level" of her career. Its one of my favorite resources for training, motivation, and tips. Christine S., Rochester, NY
What a fantastic business building tool! I recommend this to every new and established direct sales professional! Elian E., Six Mile, SC

 
The guide is great. An invaluable resource to todays direct marketing professional. Rob R., Weirton, WV
New to the direct sales industry, I devoured the information in your book from cover to cover. What a fantastic idea...! I now have several people that I can work with during evenings and weekends. Thank you so much. Lauren H., Scottsdale, AZ

 
Wow! Thank you so much for your fast and very helpful response!!! I am very pleased!! Christie S.
 
 
Review collected from buyers of GET Booked Solid since 2003...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment